Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 YW Birthday Gifts

Ever since I've been in YW (almost 3 years now) the birthday gifts to the girls has been a candy bar that they get to pick out of a basket. So for 2011, it was time to change it up.

I looked and looked for something cute for girls but in expensive...of course. Went to Bath & Body Works, Target, Walmart, & Michaels with NO LUCK!! I was getting frustrated & running out of time till I stumbled on some cute glycerin soaps that were on Christmas clearance. They were only .49 each...can't beat that.
So I grabbed as many as I could & then put a tag on each one with the corrolating value for that color of soap. Tied a bow and then put it in a cute jar that I got from Walmart.
I think the finish product turned out cute...

1 comment:

  1. such a fun idea,
    i can't wait until my birthday to get one, or can I.....?

    ReplyDelete