Wednesday, January 22, 2014

BLANK INVITE FILES

Hi All!!
I've had LOTS of requests for some of my blank invites & tags for New Beginnings and Young Women in Excellence. I am attaching the ones that I have made. I don't feel comfortable attaching any that we've used with other people images, photography or downloads. So...I'm just going to post the ones I've made myself, from scratch.
Just click on the picture, once it opens right click on it and select "Save Picture As." Then, once you've downloaded it to you computer, you can add your own text to it via Photo shop (or any photo editing software you may use).

YW LEADERS BOARD MEETING
~invite~

"Taste the Rainbow" NEW BEGINNINGS
~invite~
~sign~ 
 ~blank tag~
 ~text for programs~

YW Christmas Party
~invite~
HOPE THAT HELPS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment